Victor 4×1 LED Soft light / Big light, Bigger output, Small day rate
Larger lights give a broader spread of light to either cover a larger area or give more wrap around light to your subjects.
Guide Rate: £60/day
0208 997 1353
Good to know
Larger lights give a broader spread of light to either cover a larger area or give more wrap around light to your subjects and with this one having 300 watts of soft LED light pumping out of it you get great results with your images. Similar in bulb size to a Kinoflo 44 but bi-colour, so many times brighter and fully dimmable this is literally, a lot of light.
Replaces: large hard lights through diffusion frames, more expensive lights with less output.
- Strong and soft, no additional diffuser need.
- Barn doors to give some control over the light direction
- Bi-colour 3200K to 5600K, from Tungsten to Daylight variable.
- High CRI of 96 and above.
- 120¡ wide beam, flicker free.
- Flicker free.
- Rear LCD display of the brightness and colour temperature.
Call now to rent
+44 (0) 208 997 1353